marți, 25 ianuarie 2022

Funeralienation - Part II - Mircea

 


( For part I click here )

 

"Those bitches! I´ll cut them in half when I´ll see them. Bbbbrrrrr .... I´m freezing. Oh, here comes a truck. Please, God, please!"

Prayed Mircea while trying to stop the truck. But it passed right by him with the driver showing him the middle finger.

- Fuck you too!! (Screamed Mircea)

Suddenly the truck stopped. The driver got down furiously and grabbed Mircea by the collar saying;

- Say, what,
motherfucker? C´mon, say it again!

- What?

- Were you screaming at me back there? Were you? What were you saying?

- Nothing, nothing.

- Oh, nothing, huh? I thought I heard "Fuck you!". Am I having trouble hearing? 

- No. 

- Then what? 

- I am sorry. Please forgive me. I was upset.

- Well, let me show you just how upset I am: 

With two punches in the face and a kick in the stomach, Mircea fell almost unconscious. 

- There you go! Serves you right, asshole! 

The driver went back into his truck and left while our poor Mircea was left by the side of the road, barely breathing. 

"The funeral ... I must get to the funeral ..."

- Heeeeeeelp! ... Heeeeeelp! Gosh, it´s hopeless. 

Mircea looked to the left and saw a ... 

- Wha wha whaat?! Is this a ....

- Yes!

- Oh! He talks! I´m either dreaming or crazy. 

- Why are you so surprised? Weren´t you just screaming for help?

- Yes, but ... I wasn´t expecting a ... 

- Pegasus. 


 

- Right. 

- This is our district so whatever happens we know it all. 

- Oh, thank goodness. So can you help me?  I am in a big rush.

- Yes, I know. You need to get to your cousin´s funeral. Yes, I will take you there. 

- Oh, great! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

- On one condition. 

- Sure. I´ll do anything, bro!

- In exchange for that, I will devour your soul. 

- Oh my ... Pricey, pricey, no? Isn´t that a bit too much for a twenty minutes ride? 

- You are free to make it on your own if you wish. 

- Oook, ok, you may devour my soul afterwards. ( Agreed Mircea checking the time ) Now let´s hurry up, please.

- Hop on, Mircey!

- Oh, this is so exciting, I never thought I will have the chance to ride a Pegasus in this lifetime. Yuuuuhuuuuu!

The Pegasus  took off moving higher and higher towards the clouds. It was all like dream. 

"This is so awesome. Totally worth every piece of soul devouring! 

Thought Mircea, but not long after take off he started feeling a bit chilly. The sensation was cool, but now the wind was cutting his face and was very uncomfortable. 

- Mr. Pegassus! Mr. Pegassus! Yelled Mircea

- What?

- I am cold. Do you think we can stop for 2 minutes to recompose myself?

- Are you crazy? We just took off. 

- I know, but I am very temperature sensitive, you know. 

- Hang in there. We are not far. 

- Yes, I understand, but I am really freezing cold. Can we please stop?

- No. 

- .... Please!

- I´ll drop you off if I hear your voice one more time. 

Mircea tried. He really did. He tried as much as he could: breath of fire, squishing his teeth, he tried thinking of a warm sunny beach, but ...

- It is just that ... I can´t take it ...

With a hard and ferm kick, the Pegassus pushed Mircea down from his back saying with disgust: 

- Sayonara, you imbecile!

Mircea fell on squishy grass. He hit himself but not as hard as he would´ve thought so he was actually quite releved, but when he turned his eyes up to look for the Pegassus he got covered by a big pile of shit falling from the sky.

- Damn you! I hope you rot in hell forever and ever and ever and ever!!!

"10 more minutes until the funeral. Come on, I can´t be that far. " 


                                                         - To Be Continued here

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu